ACCESS OUR SCHEDULE & EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
Secure your spot and get started today with our EXCLUSIVE offer!
Who Else Wants Healthy Disciplined Well- Mannered Kids With Great Self Esteem?
- Is your child armed to succeed in life?
- To do well in school?
- To stay clear of drugs?
- To develop physically and mentally to maximize their unique potential?
Children who attend Kids Karate Classes at Absolute Martial ArtsSt Louis are destined to succeed in life because we teach them about goals, self-esteem, discipline and persistence at an early age.
More importantly, the traits children learn in our unique program will pay off for the rest of their lives!
- Get physically Fit
- Achieve Self Confidence
- Learn Self Defense
Every parent wants the best for their child, but how do you prepare them for all the challenges that they face in today's world? How do you teach them the motivation, discipline and proper attitude necessary for success? It's not an easy task because this type of education is not found in our schools. It's not found on our soccer or little league fields. It's not even found in our community organizations and that's really a shame. In fact, it's a crime because teaching children the basic traits like goal setting, motivation and self-esteem, at a young age, can have a massive impact on what that child accomplishes in later life.
Over the years, We have seen thousands of children benefit from our unique programs.
- Overweight kids who lost a few pounds through self discipline and exercise only to gain massive amounts of self esteem and confidence.
- Smart kids, bored with school, who learned to set goals and reach higher.
- Wild kids who learned how to focus and channel their energy in a more positive direction
- And shy children who were brought out of their shell.
All these children and the thousands of others who have experienced our program have gained a foundation in the basic tools of success that will last them a lifetime. Much as learning to ride a bike or learning to swim, once the skills of success and achievement are introduced to your children they never go away. The pay off just keeps on going for the rest of their lives. Lives filled with proud moments of achievement backed by good health and happiness. Where do children learn such wonderful tools?
“Anna has developed self-discipline and respect for herself and others. Her karate training has provided the means for learning self-confidence, concentration, and leadership skills, as well as physical coordination, power, and flexibility. Through karate, Anna is developing complete body control, fine balance, and fast reflexive action. Karate training has given Anna an effective self-defense system if the need arises. Since Anna has been enrolled in Karate, she has been on 'A' Honor Roll as well as the Principal's Honor Roll at her school.”
“It fills me with pride as I watch Christian's progress in martial arts. He has taken it very seriously and is filled with self assured attitude. He is very respectful of others to the point where family, friends, and even complete strangers comment on how respectful he is. His academic progress has been WONDERFUL. He is much more self controlled and focused. Everything we have experienced has been extremely positive with your school. I recommend it to everyone. Keep up the great work. Thank you!”
“Joel has been attending Absolute Martial Arts for several years. Since becoming a student, he has learned many styles of coping with adversities. He is confident in who he is today and in continuing to discover who and what he can become. He is a great student who always take the time to learn new things. Joel makes friends easy and is a joy to be around. I am proud to call him my son. Thank you!”
“Cameron has shown improvement in several areas since joining Absolute Martial Arts. First and foremost, he has improved in self confidence. He has been bullied through most of his time in grade school and sat quietly taking it. Though he does not get physical or mean, he is letting bullies know now it's not nice, and that he will NOT be bullied. Secondly, his fitness has improved. He has minor asthma, and he almost never needs his inhaler anymore.”
“Garrett has shown progress in his belt studies in two major areas: fitness and confidence. At the start of his program, Garrett lacked core balance and gross motor coordination. We are amazed at the stridesa he has made. His muscles are so defined and he is now able to ride a two-wheeler bike! Most importantly, Garrett now has the confidence to speak loudly in front of his peers. He loves the structure the class gives him to confidently succeed in each new move. Thank you!“
ABSOLUTE MARTIAL ARTS
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: Besides learning the basic and advanced moves of martial arts, we at Absolute Martial Arts work on building discipline, respect, self control, honor and character with each and every child that comes to us.
- SAFETY: We have worked thoroughly on our curriculum to make sure that your child learns every move properly, and in the safest manner possible. We also have a Black Belt instructor teach the students in class., and have assistants on hand as well to make sure that every student is attended to.
- PROFESSIONALISM: At AMA, we stand for BLUE RIBBON Customer service. This means that we treat everyone with respect, and we deliver what our students and parents expect from us by keeping our facility clean and disinfected, safe, and family oriented.
- TOP CLASS FACILITY: We at AMA take great pride in keeping our school clean and germ free. We keep hand sanitizers in our facility for all of our students and instructors to use, in order to make sure that no germs are spread. We also disinfect our gears, mats, and floors regularly to stay germ free. Our mats are top quality professional grade tatami mats that are very important to have for the safety of our students. We also make sure that our facility always smells good, and never smell like a dirty gym.
- PERSONALIZED INTRODUCTORY LESSONS: At Absolute Martial Arts, we initially do a private lesson with your child where we show them some basic moves in martial arts, and make sure that your child learns the moves thoroughly, and that they learn them at their pace. The private lesson also guarantees that your child gets acclimated into the group class well.
- NO Character Development: Most schools just teach kids how to punch and kick, but do not teach them how, when, and when not to use them.
- LESS Safety: Other schools have young adult students teaching for them that are not as aware of the safety of each child on the floor, and are not as concerned with what's going on in the class as a whole.
- NO Professionalism: A lot of the other schools have filthy, smelly facilities that are obvious the minute you walk through their door. They normally do not welcome prospective students at their door. Some schools have mostly adults at their school that act and talk in ways that are not conducive to families and kids.
- QUESTIONABLE Facility: A lot of the schools do not disinfect their facility, and tend to get bad germs to spread to all their students, such as Staph and fungal infections. Most schools are smelly and dirty from not being cleaned regularly. A lot of schools only use puzzle mats to teach students on - not very safe when used by so many people all at once.
- NO Personal Session: Most schools just have new students jump into a group class for their initial session and hope that the child picks up on the lesson. They do not want to spend any time or energy with prospective students who are not enrolled into their classes yet.
Our unique program will arm your child for the future with all the key traits of success and happiness including:
- The self-esteem and confidence to raise a hand in school and ask questions so they learn while others hold back for fear of embarrassment.
- Arms your child with a positive attitude and the persistence to succeed.
- It gets them saying "I Can" rather than "I Can't" when dealing with a new problem or challenge.
- We excite children about the pursuit of knowledge in school and teach them the master skill of all success, setting goals.
- Arms your child with focus, concentration & self discipline that helps improve grades
- Will help your child develop physically.
- Our programs increase speed, stamina, and strength in children. They will also develop balance, coordination and timing, all of which increases performance in many other physical activities.
Best of all your children will have FUN while they learn
Our school is the only martial arts program in St. Louis that offers the keys to long term success in such a comprehensive, fun and exciting environment!
Our carefully structured environment will help your child develop physically, mentally and socially. Because your children will be surrounded by others with similar goals and aspirations, they will develop positive friendships and healthy peer groups.
Since many parents are not familiar with the many benefits that provides, we would like to make a very special offer.
Register on line now and take advantage of this Special Internet Offer or pick up the phone and call now at 314-664-0466.
We will be happy to answer any additional questions you might have and schedule your child for their first class. Whichever option you choose we urge you to act today, with this Special Internet Offer our new classes will fill up quickly and today is always a great day to insure your child's future!
Thank you for taking the time to read this valuable information and we look forward to meeting you in person at the school soon.
P.S. The habits, attitudes and confidence your child develops now will last a lifetime. Make sure they get off in the right direction, mentally and physically by calling now and take advantage of our special offer!
P.P.S. By the way, Martial Arts is not just for children. It's for adults too Feel free to come in and try a class yourself. In addition to all the benefits that I have already mentioned, it's a great way to stay in shape, lose weight and relieve stress.
To register for the Free New Student Trial, please do one of two things right now:
Pick up the phone and call
We will answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a special time with an instructor to work with you.
Fill out the form below.