ACCESS OUR SCHEDULE & EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
Secure your spot and get started today with our EXCLUSIVE offer!
MUAY THAI BOXING CLASSES IN ST LOUIS
Discover The Most Brutally Effective Stand-up Fighting System Known To Man Developed By Ancient Warriors In Thailand
If you're interested in Thai Boxing and you live in the St Louis, you will not regret reading this letter. Because not only will you see many of the benefits you'll get by giving our Muay Thai program a try!
You'll see how Absolute Martial Arts has been helping all kinds of people in St Louis to get into the best shape of their lives using one of the most unique and fun martial arts in the world... the art of Muay Thai Kickboxing (also known as "Thai Boxing").
The Most Kick-butt Striking System On The Planet?
That's a bold statement to make, but in order see the effectiveness of Thai Boxing striking in action, all you have to do is watch ANY MMA competition anywhere in the world. Just about all of the world's best fighters know at least some aspects of Muay Thai kickboxing.
On top of that, Muay Thai kickboxing is known by "in the know" martial artists and fighters for its phenomenal power. We're talking fight-ending, knockout power!
But what a lot of people don't know is...
ST LOUIS MUAY THAI KICKBOXING CLASSES
Everyone can enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai training! It doesn't matter if you're tall, short, big or small - everyone and ANYONE can experience the thrill of training real deal Muay Thai kickboxing. You don't need a martial arts background and you don't have to be in shape before getting started, either; that's what we're here to help you out with - so don't worry about it - just come in, have fun and enjoy your training. No matter what level you start at, you will improve dramatically and see results even faster than you might expect.
WHAT CAN TRAINING MUAY THAI AT ABSOLUTE MARTIAL ARTS DO FOR ME?
Here's some of what you'll learn along with what you'll get by training Muay Thai Kickboxing with us...
- You'll learn devastating knockout strikes and build the kind of power in your punches and kicks Develop fight-ending power in your punches, kicks, elbows and knees
- How to defend yourself and take control of an attacker from the "clinch" position (when you're in really close quarters) or when someone grabs you
- Battle-tested striking techniques that work in the cage, in the ring or on the street (these techniques could save your life)
- How to control an attacker once they get in the clinching range (perfect for military and law enforcement) Muay Thai training improves focus and concentration and also increases eye/body coordination
- Discover sport-specific Muay Thai exercises and drills you can do on your own so that you can get a great workout even if you can't make it to class every day
- Be surrounded by dedicated, committed students (being in a training environment like ours, with other committed athletes, provides a more positive environment that makes it even easier to learn quickly and efficiently)
- A method of self defense from your feet that's been proven effective by fighters all over the world (it's not "theoretical" mumbo-jumbo like many other martial arts teach)
- Learn battle-tested techniques developed by ancient warriors in Thailand and built upon over the years by champion Thai Boxing fighters
- No experience required (anyone can enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai regardless of age, sex, size or experience level; you'll get a ton of value out of our Thai Boxing program whether you're a brand new beginner just trying it out or a seasoned veteran)
- How to improve your focus, concentration and hand-eye coordination (no matter what your current level of fitness or athletic ability)
- Muay Thai is a fun and exciting training method that BURNS BODY FAT and gets you in incredible shape
- You'll be working out with a purpose (no more boring gym workouts or mind-numbing treadmill sessions)
- Fun, safe and exciting environment (working out will not seem like a "chore" it'll actually be something you look forward to)
- You'll enjoy a whole new variety of activities after beginning our Muay Thai kickboxing program and getting in great shape
- Stay motivated to train (We have high energy classes that are fun and exciting. You'll be constantly learning new things.)
- Discover the science and mechanics of proper striking (kicking, punching, footwork, head movement, offense and defense)
- You'll develop cardio along with power (yes, with Muay Thai training, you'll be able to increase your cardio and get stronger at the same time)
- Train in a positive atmosphere (in our Muay Thai classes, you'll be able to get a great workout, learn the world's most effective striking techniques all while having fun)
- You see how Muay Thai training is a complete full body workout that builds strength and increases cardio (it works the entire body from head to toe)
- You'll be working out with our dedicated, committed instructors (Your progress as an athlete is our main concern. We are 100% committed to YOUR success. You tell us what your personal goals are and we'll help you achieve them.)
- Fat loss doesn't have to be like torture (lose weight without getting bored by training Muay Thai with us)
- You'll get to release your stress in a positive atmosphere so that you can be more productive and enjoy life more (not much is better for relieving stress than hitting a heavy bag)
QUALITY MUAY THAI KICKBOXING IN ST LOUIS IS HARD TO FIND
A big problem many people who want to start training Muay Thai have is that they can't find a quality school to train at. There are just not many good schools out there that are qualified to train people in the art of Muay Thai aka Thai Boxing. Sure, a lot of schools "say" they're good, but the reality is that good, quality Muay Thai schools are hard to find.
That's the bad news... the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top Muay Thai school in your area. And, for a limited time, we're offering a free trial program so you can see if our proven Muay Thai training system meets your needs.
ABSOLUTE MARTIAL ARTS
- World Class Striking: Our kickboxing coaches have been coached and trained extensively for years under world renowned Muay Thai trainer Master Toddy from Thailand. Our coaches have learned from the best and have applied it successfully in their instruction of students in both Muay Thai and Dutch Style Kickboxing.
- A Structured Beginner's Only Course: When you start out at AMA, you will be going through a special beginner's only course. In this class, you will be learning from an organized curriculum that balances striking, blocking, footwork, head movement, pad work, and flexibility. The classes are designed to work at a pace that beginner's can absorb. The beginner's class also takes into account that you may be totally out of shape - one of its principal designs is to get you into good shape and allow you to train harder in the next level.
- Student Safety: A common misconception about kickboxing training is that to learn effective kickboxing, you have to get into wild and crazy sparring matches. FALSE. At AMA, most of our students have families and jobs and can't afford to leave the gym with black eyes! The sparring that is done at AMA is optional and is done with utmost control. The idea is to train smart and have fun.
- Great Customer Service: Above anything, this is what we take the most pride in. Our goal is to go above and beyond what you would expect from us. We are constantly trying to find new ways to please our students. It is hard to explain this because it is really the little things that makes our customer service stand out... you will notice it just from the way our staff will greet you when you arrive!
- Clean Facility: Absolute Martial Arts is one of a kind. A 3600 square foot facility with a large mat areas, MMA wall cage, Boxing heavy bags, and more. Plus, we are one of the cleanest school in St Louis- we disinfect our mats with hospital grade disinfectant. We are one of the only gyms in St Louis that takes mat cleaning seriously.
- Personalized Introductory Lesson: At AMA, we initially have you go through a private lesson with one of our certified Muay Thai instructors. They make sure that you have a good understanding of the techniques and moves that are involved in kickboxing, while going at a comfortable pace for yourself. This also helps you, as a new student, get acclimated into the actual group class.
OTHER "BOXING OR KICKBOXING GYMS"
- Mediocre Striking: A lot of the so called Kickboxing gyms have aerobic class punch and kick the air style kickboxing. However, their striking is often mediocre at best. They never really learn how to strike in a live situation which makes them a non-qualified coach and then they pass it on to you!
- Thrown to the Wolves: Many kickboxing programs mix you in with the regular class on your first day! Just think about it... how can someone teach a class of people who have been training for two to three years... and then teach you your first class at the same time? That is like getting a calculus and algebra class in one room and trying to teach both at the same time! Either the advanced guys are missing out or the beginners are missing outï¿½
- Brawling Time!: Many Kickboxing schools have this misconception that the only way to learn how to fight is to put on boxing gloves and swing for the fences. This is not true... and actually can be counter-productive, besides dangerous. Many gyms also lack the technique to spar with control and spar hard to compensate for their lack of technique. Brawling during training proves nothing and only hinders the learning process and injures people.
- Customer Service?: The question mark is more fitting because most martial arts schools don't seem to even know what customer service is! Most schools have NO customer service. Egos, bad attitudes, and insecurities fuel bad customer service.
- Inadequate or Dirty and small Facility: You need high QUALITY mats. Most schools have such small mat areas that you can't even start training on your feet, and even with their small mat area they are never clean... most gyms don't clean them! Some gyms that clean their mats only wipe them down with a wet towel, and without disinfectants! The gym needs to be sanitary for your health.
- No Personalized Lesson: Most schools just have you jump into the class and let you fend for yourself in terms of learning the moves. A lot of the kickboxing schools out there do not have the patience, nor want to spend the time with new students.
To register for the Free New Student Trial, please do one of two things right now:
Pick up the phone and call
We will answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a special time with an instructor to work with you.
Fill out the form below.